You can use
To use this library, install it first by running the following command in the command-line window.
$ pip install jsbeautifier
This assumes you have
$ js-beautify file_name.js
Notice that this will not make the changes. It only shows what would change.
To actually make the changes, run this command:
$ js-beautify -r file_name.js
What Is JSBeautifier Library?
JSBeautifier can be used in various contexts, including web development, code review, and code analysis. It can help to make code easier to read and understand, which can improve the efficiency of code maintenance and debugging.
JSBeautifier can be used either as a standalone tool or integrated into an IDE or code editor as a plugin. Overall, it is a useful tool for developers who want to ensure that their code is consistent, readable, and easy to maintain.
Other Ways to Install JSBeautifier
There are several ways to install JSBeautifier depending on your specific needs and environment. Here are some of the most common methods:
- Installing via npm: If you are using Node.js or another package manager that supports npm, you can install JSBeautifier by running the following command in your terminal:
npm install js-beautify
- Installing via Yarn: If you prefer to use Yarn as your package manager, you can install JSBeautifier by running the following command in your terminal
yarn add js-beautify
- Using a CDN: You can also use a content delivery network (CDN) to include JSBeautifier in your web pages. Simply add the following script tag to your HTML file:
If you prefer to download the library manually, you can get the latest version from the JSBeautifier GitHub repository (https://github.com/beautify-web/js-beautify)
Once downloaded, include the
Thanks for reading. I hope you find it useful.
50 Buzzwords of Web Development
About the Author
- I'm an entrepreneur and a blogger from Finland. My goal is to make coding and tech easier for you with comprehensive guides and reviews.
- Artificial Intelligence2023.03.14Best AI Tools of 2023 (Save Time & Boost Productivity)